This week I had the chance to cruise through the Resistance and Relief exhibit in the Library Gallery. I really had no idea of the impact of World War II on Greece. It was very interesting and really well done - by a graduate student in the Public History program. I spent about 45 minutes there.
I have spent about 4 hours this past week researching my objects. My 2 objects marked as Fraser River are giving me the most problems. I'm finding things here and there. I'm not sure if I'm not finding the right stuff or just now exactly what I'm looking for. I am looking forward to tomorrow to ask a few questions and get the numbering system straightened out.
I also spent about 30 minutes this past week looking over the class blogs.
Total - 5 hours
Lab Hours 5/5
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment