I've been looking through the accession file trying to figure out which items might be mine. Does one set of accession #s we have (example: 74-32-2-38) correspond to the sac state #s starting on page 15 of the file? If that's the case, they don't correspond to # starting on page 6 & 7, right?
Anyway, the photo of my 3 objects is now in my sidebar where it'll stay....at least for a while.
Lab Hours 5/5
16 years ago
You are correct. All the different numbers (catalog and accession) represent different phases in the life of the collection, and I want them to be represented in the life of the featured artifacts, so I am going to write a post on this over the weekend (and also lay out what *I* see as the major social passages in the biography (at least most) of the Cotton collection objects. After that, you guys can split into the kind of teams Carrie is suggesting (altho there may end up being a couple more teams).
ReplyDelete