Here's an article in the Sacramento Bee about the Lilly Baker family basket weaving traditions exhibit at the Maidu Museum. This exhibit features beautiful baskets woven by 4 generations of Baker/Meadows women.
Great collection and exhibit. I was so excited to hear about Lilly Baker's connection to PK's family in Lake Almanor, that I almost couldn't sleep on Thursday night. Can't wait to go back next Saturday.
I enjoyed reading your blog Holly and the information you posted regarding the Maidu Museum and Passport in Time, something I wasn't aware of. Looks interesting.---Mary
Great collection and exhibit. I was so excited to hear about Lilly Baker's connection to PK's family in Lake Almanor, that I almost couldn't sleep on Thursday night. Can't wait to go back next Saturday.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog Holly and the information you posted regarding the Maidu Museum and Passport in Time, something I wasn't aware of. Looks interesting.---Mary
ReplyDelete