So, did you ask for a reel of film, or for an obit from a certain day of the paper? If the latter, you may simply need to look in your ILL account and download a pdf of the newspaper article.
It's not an electronic copy, so it must be the reel of film. My acct. is listing it as a checked out item. I'll try calling Monday and see what's what.
Or does it just come up as checked out once they notify me it's in? I don't know...I've never used ILL before.
ReplyDeleteSo, did you ask for a reel of film, or for an obit from a certain day of the paper? If the latter, you may simply need to look in your ILL account and download a pdf of the newspaper article.
ReplyDeleteIt's not an electronic copy, so it must be the reel of film. My acct. is listing it as a checked out item. I'll try calling Monday and see what's what.
ReplyDelete